Monday, February 22, 2010

WORDS MATTER


Words matter. Don't feed the demons. There is someone in every ones life who can with a word plunge you into offence. Refuse to be offended. I hear people talk bad about the president yet the Bible says God appoints the leadership. He raised up Pharoh. The Bible says not to judge but rather pray for leadership. You cannot hate someone you pray for. I hear people critisize their spouse. Once those words are out there, they are forever and you cannot take them back. Don't hurt the one you love, bless and curse not. I hear people take the name of the Lord in vain and it grieves my heart. Love bled to death on the cross and prayed the Father for them and yet they disrespect Him. It should not be so my friend. I hear parents curse their children, rotten kid, will be in the pen by the time he's 16. You have just placed a curse on your child. Words are powerful and can cause things to come to pass. Words of faith move God to action. Have you ever noticed God always over answers prayer. I asked once for a wheel barrow and He sent a dump truck. When you speak remember words matter, speak a blessing and not a curse. God Bless LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.