Sunday, February 21, 2010

I WAS LOOKING FOR A CHURCH


I was looking for a church just the other day.
In a strange city, got lost along the way.
I stopped a young man in the street , said do you know where this could be?
He said, "Yes mamn, I do, just turn and follow me.
Follow me, follow me to the Birthing place.
It's full of God's glory, His mercy and His grace.
They will welcome you as part of the family.
They'll put His arms of love around you lady, just follow me.
The preacher was on fire as the word of God he did speak.
He humbled the proud and lifted up the weak.
Faith became an action word as he paced to and fro.
The enemy didn't have a choice, he just had to go.
Heaven stood at attention, the angels peeked to see,
What would happen to the young man, who told the lady follow me.
Jesus was preached, the life, the truth, the way,
And that young man bowed his heart, to Jesus that day.
God has a sense of humor, of that I'll have to say,
When He brought the lost lady, to the lost man that day.
He had no idea he'd gain eteternity, when he told the lady, just turn and follow me.
They left that place with joy, a glorious memory.
Jesus words echoed through the ages, come and follow me.
The angels in heaven were rejousing that day,
As the lost man and lady had both found their way.

God Bless,LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.