Friday, February 12, 2010

SHE LOVED


Last night at midnight I put on some Bill and Gloria Gaither videos. The first one was called precious memories starring JEFF AND SHERI EASTER. She told how she came to write the song"SHE LOVED." She heard a preacher ask, "If you died today, what would be the one thing you would want people to say about you?" She started a list........She loved Jesus. She loved her husband. She loved her children. She loved gospel music. She loved to sing...... She realized that all her sentences began with she loved. That gave birth to a song that has touched several thousand people. She felt the greatest thing anyone could say about her was two words SHE LOVED! I thought yes if the world I leave behind could only say that about me.......But the Holy Spirit reminded me of the most memorized scripture in the Bible... John 3:16...God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son. God loved and He gave His most precious gift. He loved and He gave. Love is an action word. If you love you give. Love always gives. So I would like people to say about me.... She loved and she gave her most precious gift. She poured out her life to honor and please the one she loved...her bridegroom....Jesus. What a legacy to leave to your children and grandchildren. Go forth and LOVE AND GIVE! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.