Friday, February 19, 2010

LORD SHOW ME SOMETHING


God show me something.

Do you have a fear in your life that you hide from or refuse to face. Maybe you are afraid of the dark and require a nightlight. Maybe you can't make yourself go out on a dark night for fear of what lurks in that darkness. Maybe you are afraid to ride in a plane. You cannot make yourself get on one and you offer an old scriptural joke when someone asks you about your fear and you say Jesus never promised to ride airplanes rather He said, Lo, I am with you always. I heard an evangelist answer that fear this way. Lord show me somthing that happens after this flight. If God shows hin something he gets on, if God does not show him something he is not getting on. I found that attitude a wise thing to do when facing fears. Lord show me something. Faith will swollow fear. The enemy will be defeated and God will recieve the glory. I am to take a hard journey tomorrow. I asked Good to show me something about tomorrow and He showed me I would come home by way of Lamar which is out of my way and purchase meat at summer fresh. I will follow the vision and avoid the tactics of the enemy. Have a Bless-ed day, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.