Friday, February 5, 2010

Bless and curse not


I am a blessed woman, I am getting stronger! A few days ago I was told the plan for when my Mom goes home to meet Jesus. She will be taken to Cottonwood Falls Ks. For service and on to Strong City to rest with her mom and dad and baby brother. The very thought of that 3 hour drive and then 3 hour service and 3 hour drive home made me cringe. My first thought was I don't know if I am strong enough to make that trip but before I could give power to those words by speaking them a still small voice said didn't God promise you a few days ago in Psalms that He would make you young like the eagle? You have already made 2 ....2 and one half hour drives to the city in 10 days..... What is another half hour to God? What's another half hour to you in God's hands? My brother Bob sent me an e-mail a few days ago that ended with these words.....May He continue to bless you and keep you in the Psalms of His hands pun intended. This mornings devotional came from a sermon by Kenny Copeland that went like this......The devil doesn't care if you are born again or not. He could care less if you go to heaven or hell, as long as you stay out of His way.That's why he works so hard to keep you away from the Word.He knows as long as you are ignorant of it as long as your mind is not renewed, you won't cause him any problems.
But if you ever find out who you are in Christ Jesus, if you ever discover the power and integrity of God's written Word, get in agreement with it and start calling yourself blessed instead of cursed, you will mess up his deal. You'll put a stop to His plans and operations.You'll start controlling his affairs with the Word and the name of Jesus.
The Lord has gotten down and personal with me this morning to straighten out my thinking.I no longer live in the prison of my body I am a healed blessed woman of God. Watch out devil I am up and full of the WORD!
I was reading a little Christmas story about an elderly lady who owned a Victorian tea house and her philosophy was this......To tea is to stake out an island of calm in a chaotic
World. Always make time for tea. If this were my quote it would read.....To Jesus is to stake out an island of calm in a chaotic world. Always make time for Jesus!


Thank you of reading my blog but I am not getting any comments back please remember to click on the post button after you comment..... Also if you will subscribe it will alert your e-mail every time I post a new addition to the blog and will give you a direct route to there.. God bless you all remember to bless and curse not give the enemy a bad day Lots of Love, LINDA

1 comment:

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.