Friday, February 19, 2010

HAVE YOU MET THE BAKER AND THE CUP BEARER


Have you met the baker and the cup bearer? Sometime in your life you must meet the baker and the cup bearer. The baker is the bread that was broken and hung on a cross and the cup bearer is the resurrection and the life. Jesus represents both. When Joesph was young God gave him a dream that his brothers and Father would bow down to him. He bragged about the dream to his family. His brothers got angey stripped him of his clothes and sold him into slavery. He was then dressed in slavery clothes and was stripped of them when he was sent to prison, but when he came out of prison it says Joseph stripped himself of the prison clothes and dressed in a robe suitable to appear in the palace. The stripping of the clothing represent stripping away the old life. When Joesph recieved the dream he thought it was for him. Until he was promoted to the 2nd highest authority in the land and saw his brothers bow before him he did not realize that the dream was for his brothers that God had put him in a position to save his brothers. Think about it friends there would have been no 12 tribes of Israel they would have perished in the famine. What the brothers did was to sell the prophetic voice. As soon as that voice was sold the curse came upon the family. Wherever that prophetic voice showed up they were blessed, at Potiphers house, in prision and in the palace and finally a whole country and lesser countries were blessed. The Bible says do not touch my anointed. I am saying all that to say this...... do not sell out the prophetic voice. To be promoted in the kindom you have to realize the prophesy is not about you but about them. The Lord gave me a song called THE PIT AND THE PRISON........................................................................................

The pit and the prison is not my destiny,
I'm just passing through on my way to eternity.
The palace is the promise, I'll make it my home.
Since Jesus sought and bought me and called me His own.
I don't have to bow to the enemy, for Jesus conquered him.
I'll trade this robe of flesh, for a royal diadem.
I'll sup at the palace, with the royal family.
The Father Son and Holy Ghost, they'll all welcome me.
The pit and the prison is not my destiny.
I'm just passing through on the way to eternity.
The palace is the promise, I'll make it my home.
Since Jesus sought and bought me and made me my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.