Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amazing


Hello warriors of the most high God! In 2000 the Lord started giving me songs. One of the first songs He gave me was called Amazin'....Whenever the enemy comes by to miss with me or my kids or grandkids and it appears he is intent to do serious harm all I have to do is sing this amazing song of praise where I am immediately transported to the throne of grace and become a giant killer armed with a bag containing 3 rocks...The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.... And speak the written word and the enemy turns tail and runs. He has to go he has no choice. I would like to share these powerful words with you this morning........Amazin' Jesus you're amazin' Lord you are a wonder to me. Amazin' Jesus you're amazin' and you lived to make men free. You're the joy in my morning and my comfort at night and when the enemy comes callin' you make everything all right. Miracles and wonders, you're still doing them today , in the name of Jesus as we fall on our knees to pray. You captured me with kindness and your love there was no end. Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Like a sheep led to slaughter you spoke not again and though I was guilty you delivered me from my sin. Amazin' Jesus you're amazin' You're a wonder to me. Amazin' Jesus you're amazin' and you lived to set men free! Have an amazing rest of the day under his blessing of protection. Do not forget your bag of rocks! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.