Friday, February 19, 2010

THE FIRST GIFT


A few years back my grandson was born and when I looked on his face I thought the first gift of Christmas was a precious baby boy and he was my first Christmas gift that year. The Lord gave me a song..........................

The first gift of Christmas was a precious baby boy.
The first gift of Christmas brought tremendous love and joy.
Soft little curls crowned his downy head.
Angels watched over his wee precious bed.
Mom and Dad were so proud, twas plain to see.
They labored the whole night just to see who you would be.
Shepherds and Kings came to worship the child.
Prophets and priests looked on Him meek and mild.
The first gift of Christmas was a precious baby boy.
The first gift of Christmas brought tremendous love and joy.



The first gift was love in the form of a baby. No one can look on a baby without bringing joy to your heart and face. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.