Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Secret Place


There is a secret place. A place I often go.
I meet someone wonderful there, He's the lover of my soul.
In the sanctuary of my heart, only two can enter there.
The sweet fragrance of forgiveness, lingers in the air.
In that secret place I am honored and loved,
No more shame or regrets, He's tender with His love.
He's my everything, He makes my heart to sing.
He takes my mistakes from me,
And dumps them in the deepest sea.
They are never remembered by Him,
Never resurrected again.
And friend you to can know,
This Jesus, the lover of my soul.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda
    you truely have a gift from god through the words that he gives to you. Your poems will continue to touch the hearts of many for years to come. For the "one" that was lost the shepherd was willing to leave the flock to search him out and bring him back. If you reach only one , and help them, to god you have reached a million. Your writings, your testimonies, and your music are the ministry that god has gifted you with. Thank you for sharing that part of him with so many. Keep feeding the spiritually hungry your doing an awesome job! Love & hugs.
    Blessed by god...
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.