Saturday, August 21, 2010

WHAT GOOD IS A GRAIN OF SAND


When we look at the world and see all the great and mighty things taking place it seems as if our life is just a grain of sand in the grand scheme of things. What good is a piece of sand we wonder, but let me tell you what grain of sand can do beloved. A grain of sand can irritate an oyster until it becomes a pearl of great price. Over the years I have made many brothers and sisters angry because I tell them such and such is in the Bible or worse tell them their pet theory is not written. They get upset to the point they open the book and search it out. They usually come back to apologize. A sister once told me I am like a piece of sand that irritates. I just smile and say did you hear that Jesus, I am a piece of sand and I have done my job? A pearl of great price......... that is my Jesus. God bless Linda .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.