Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ON THE OTHER HAND


Everyone in the Christian world knows the most famous Bible verse John 3:16..... For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten son......... But on the other hand have you considered John 10:28-29.........the shepherd speaking of the sheep said.....I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand....... God loved and He gave us His son then God gave us to His son.......no devil in earth or hell can pluck us out of the Father's hand. We are in the Father's other hand. What a promise beloved...he is mine and I am His....... God bless....Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.