Monday, August 16, 2010

A CHICKEN EMBARRASSED PETER

Don't you know every time Peter heard a rooster crow he was embarrassed to remember how he denied Christ. Peter was embarrassed and preachers have been eating chicken for Sunday dinner ever since. Isn't that funny? I remember once at work at the rest home I too heard the cock crow. There was a nurse who was not kind to the clients. I struggled every day to try and find something good about her to like. I could not. I resented her insinsitivity. I had been witnessing to my unsaved boss for 6 years. That day the nurse did something so cruel I flew mad and said to my boss without any thought......I know Jesus died for her too but I can not figure out why? I ruined 6 years of testimony of love for a moment of anger. I was ashamed. No matter how wrong she was I was just as wrong to judge. I should have prayed. Has the rooster crowed and embarrassed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.