Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I REFUSE TO LEAVE MY PEACE


The last few months the Lord has given me a revelation to refuse to leave my peace. No matter what the enemy throws at me I shall not leave my peace. I have spent many years as a prayer warrior. I now find if I do not leave my peace I don't have to go to war any more for the battle is won. Every day I have opportunity to get involved in the world's soap operas but I refuse to leave my peace. The first thing the enemy will do is to try and trouble your mind. He wants you distracted. I have found that remaining in my peace confuses the enemy. I am no longer an easy target. Jesus says in John 14:27 I leave you peace. My peace I give to you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled. Don't be afraid. ..........words of wisdom my friends do not let your heart be troubled. Do not be afraid. There is healing in peace. There is a feeling of well being in peace. Ladies remember when you were first married and crisis would come. Your husband would wrap his arms of love around you in a place of safety and tell you don't worry it will be all right. That was a safe place to dwell. He comforted your heart and you were no longer afraid. You felt you could conquer the world as long as you were together. It brought you strength you did not know you had. You became a giant killer. Do not leave the peace of Jesus. He is your comfort your ever present help in time of trouble. Refuse to be moved, like a tree planted by the water. Peace is powerful beloved. God bless LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.