Monday, August 30, 2010

A VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS

Do not despise the wilderness experience beloved for in that experience you find your voice. The Bible says John the Baptist was the voice crying in the wilderness.....John found his voice in the wilderness.....Jesus was baptized and went immediately into the wilderness to be tempted.....he may of went up as the carpenter's son but he came down full of the Holy Ghost and power.....he gained a voice he never used before......we have many wilderness experiences in our life...sometimes we are so overwhelmed we whine to God why me Lord, what did I do to lose your protection? Why have you deserted me? Can't you feel my pain? What we should be doing is praising Him and finding our voice......are you on an assignment from God? Or are you under a mandate? An assignment changes you.....a mandate uses you to change others......a voice in the wilderness.......YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.