Sunday, August 29, 2010

TRUSTING GOD...MISSING GOD

This blog is not for every one but for those who operate in the gifts according to Corinthians .......I operate in the word of knowlege...I never know what God is going to say until it comes out of my mouth...for many years I worked the gift and some of the saints I ministered to would say no that isn't right and I went away feeling like I had missed God, but a few days later the person would return and tell me I had spoke the truth but they were afraid to admit it. How ever many received the word with joy or deliverance or healing or salvation. People are still lying to the Holy Ghost. It is not a new thing to lie to the Holy Ghost, a married couple in Acts lied to the Holy Ghost and God gave Peter a word of knowledge about the lie and God struck them dead. Over the years as the gift has grown I now trust God. I no longer believe I miss God. Now when someone says it is not true I simply say the Holy Ghost does not lie and they immediately tell the truth........the Holy Ghost is not a person to fear and he does not lie. He will always edify and lift you up by speaking truth only you and God knows....if someone comes with a condemning word you can be sure they were not sent by God. It is the enemy's job to condemn. Be delivered from people and trust God. Do not let believers humiliate you into believing you have missed God and quench the Spirit . Just trust Him....God bless, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.