Sunday, March 28, 2010

THE VISION


MY DAUGHTER WAS STRICKEN BY M.S. I took her 7 year old daughter into my home to raise as my own. I have always attended church but I did not have a church home at that time. I had been in this community who boasts 12 churches and not one had come and invited me to their church. One day this elderly lady come to my home and told me how their church was dying and she asked me to come. I honored her request. They had no preacher, their attendance members was 12. The lady was determined to resurrect the house of God. She inspired a campaign to go house to house and invite and offer transportation. In one year 66 people had been saved and baptized. In less than 2 years most of the people where gone attending church no where again. God gave me a vision. There was a huge room full of empty rocking chairs except for one with an old lady rocking a baby. There were dying babies everywhere needing attention but no helpers to rock and comfort them. The Lord showed me that though these babies had once had life they were aborted. My spirit grieved for this vision of aborted babies. Getting them saved my friends is not enough. You don't have a baby and leave it to fend for itself. They need fed and cherished and made to feel valuable. Babies need protection and love to thrive. Newly saved people need nurtured or they soon return to the life that was familiar to them. There is an old saying ...if you save a life that life belongs to you.... My friends that is true.... If you are part of a saved life you are responsible to pray, to offer hospitality, love and nourishment. God bless, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.