Wednesday, March 24, 2010

REFLECTING HIS GLORY


SOME TIME AGO I WAS STUDYING THE GLORY OF GOD. IT HAS MANY DEFINATIONS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE, but I was not satisfied, so I continued to search.
Then like a flash I had the answer I was seeking. We are God's glory, His blessing on the earth. We are His workmen, His hands , His feet, His spoken word. At salvation when Jesus comes into our heart and takes up residence we begin to change. We begin to be molded in His likeness. We reflect who He is and who we are in Him. I'd like to share a couple of experiences I had yesterday. As you know I have had Internet difficulties for the last week. I called my service, they quickly recognized the problem in the modem and said they would send a tech the next day and get me up and running by noon. I praised God, thanked the tech, I was speaking too and praised him for finding the problem so quickly and told him how much I appreciated his gracious help. He was chuckling by the time we were done, gave me his name and number telling me to call him any time. I could feel the smile on his face I blessed him and said goodbye. One hour later the tech showed up at my home. They told me you would not be here until tomorrow. He said he got caught up and decided to come now. I praised God for collapsing time. In 20 minutes he had my problem fixed and updated my service. I praised him for his effecientcy and kindness. He left with a smile on his face wishing me a great rest of the day. I thought about that encounter and realized I had praised God at least 6 times while he was here. During the course of the day I had 5 phone calls and at the end of each call that person said, Linda I love you. What they really meant was, Linda I love the Jesus I see in you. Christ's reflected glory. That is my anointing, that is the anointing of every son or daughter of God. What an awesome position to be in.......to reflect the glory of God! So...let us honor Him saints of God and get out there reflecting His glory! YES!!!!!!!!! God Bless, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.