Sunday, March 14, 2010

AN AWESOME WORD


I RECIEVED AN AWESOME WORD FROM THE LORD! He said you have been expecting most of your life. I pondered this word....Yes, Lord, every time I go to a church meeting or a prayer group I expect you to move on your word to change lives trough faith to salvation, deliverance and healing emotionally and physically. When I pray I expect you to answer. Yes , Lord, I live a life expecting. Then He said you have travailed in labor and pain for years... I thought of the hardships in my life losing loved ones , physically challenges, emotional hurts and bondages, poverty and losses.... Then He said, but I have moved you into the delivery room. At that point my heart rejoiced with great joy. When you get to the delivery room you know the pain and suffering will end soon. When the child is delivered and laid in your arms the pain is swallowed up in the joy. It is remembered no more. Then He said , you are about to be delivered to your destiny. Praise God! I have been expecting this day. I realized that this word was not just for me, it is always about Him and His mind is always on them. This word is not for the babes in Christ who drink milk, nor is it for the maturing saints who has tasted the meat of the word, but it is for the mature Christians who are feasting on the strong meat of the word. Listen and receive this word.... You have been expecting most of your life. You have travailed in pain and suffering for many years. I have moved you to the delivery room. You are about to be delivered into your destiny........... THIS IS AN AWESOME PROPHETIC WORD ! God Bless, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.