Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I DON'T HAVE TO BOW


An evangelist came to town. He preached for 5 nights in 2 hour sessions. He preached on Mark:16 the great commission and the commands to cast out devils, lay hands on the sick that they may be healed. He asked me to write a song so I condensed 10 hours of the teaching into a 2 minute song..........



I DON'T HAVE TO BOW TO SICKNESS


I don't have to bow to sickness, I don't have to bow.
Jesus left His healing power, said I could use it now.
He said these signs shall follow, all who believe.
This sickness has to go, it just has to leave.
Go and preach the gospel, all around the world,
Heal the sick among you,by the power of His word.
Those demons of poverty, they just have to go.
In the precious name of Jesus, by the word you know.
Go and cast out demons, speak with other tongues,
By the power of His name, we'll just call it done.
By the power of His name, His blood will speak for me, Shouting from the throne of God, to a defeated enemy.
I don't have to bow to sickness, I don't have to bow.
Jesus left His healing power, said I could use it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.