Sunday, March 28, 2010

7 LAPS AROUND THE CITY


Recently our prayer group was impressed by H.G. (Holy Ghost) to take 7 laps around the city in preparation for passover to pray a blessing on the town and rebuke the devourer. This was to be different than past times when we prayed for us four and a few more. This time He instructed us to pray on a higher level for principalities, powers and governments. It was a wonderful experience, it expanded our vision to see a greater picture. A few weeks ago our group was discussing how God changed peoples names many times throughout scripture and Revelation says He will give us a new name. I wondered what my new name would be. My name is Linda. It means beautiful. But when I hear the name beautiful I don't think of my looks rather I think of my feet. How beautiful are the feet that walk upon the mountains proclaiming the gospil. There were three of us who made the physical journey and a sister who made the spiritual trip. In the back seat was a sister who is anointed with love with mercy. Everyone who comes through her sphere of influence knows they are well loved. At the drivers seat was a sister who is anointed with peace. Peace follows her wherever she goes. Then there was me joy. I am an exhorter who operates the gift with joy and enthusiasm. The missing sister we call fearless faith because when fear sees her coming he rushes out the door with trembling. I had to chuckle.....love, joy, peace and fearless faith...... What a great combination to get the job done. Because I wondered God revealed my new name. He always calls us what we are anointed to be. Abram became Abraham, the father of many nations, Jacob the deceiver became Israel the Father of the twelve tribes of Israel and of course Jesus had many names...Savior, redeemer, healer, Messiah, Prince of Peace, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. God Bless, JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.