Tuesday, March 16, 2010

JUST A THOUGHT AWAY


The first year of the war I wrote a love song for the soldiers. It was recorded on a cd and sent to Iraq to inspire our boys. It was also made into a music video and aired in a local cable station in Hollywood...ENJOY!





JUST A THOUGHT AWAY

What God hath joined together,
Let no man put asunder,
Were the words the preacher uttered, on the day we took our vows.
But circumstances in our lives,
Which could not be denied, separated us by many many miles.
Our love was put on hold,
Through no fault of our own,
But our affections for each other, grew day by day.
But, Darlin' I discovered, when this lonely heart would hold you,
You were only, just a thought away.
Just a thought away, from these arms that long to hold you.
Just a thought away, from these lovin' words I've told you.
Distance can't deplete the way we feel about each other,
Joined at the heart, my love,
I will be yours, you will be mine, forever.
Soon these miles won't matter,
And our hearts will not be shattered,
By the distances we now endure,
Soon we'll be together,
And the storms of life we'll weather,
With a love that's been made sure.
Just a thought away, from these arms that long to hold you.
Just a thought away, from these lovin' words, I've told you.
Distance can't deplete, the way we feel about each other.
Joined at the heart my love,
I will be yours, you will be mine, forever.



GOD BLESS, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.