Monday, March 29, 2010

I WANT TO WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG


One morning on the way to work I was praying and praising God. The songwriter said I just keep falling in love with Him over and over again. That's what I was doing, falling in love with Him again. I thought, I want to write you a love song with a sweet melody. I got one paragraph into the song and He turned it around and started to write a love song back to me. The more I love Him, He shows me He loves me more..........................




I want to write you a love song, with a sweet melody,
I want to sing all your praises, just what you mean to me.
You knew me before I was formed in the womb
And you showered me with love.
You knew me and pursued me, and you wooed me.
Even spoke to the Father above,
And you said, She's mine, I hold her in the palm of my hand.
She's mine, I'm taking her to the promised land.
I paid the highest price for her you see,
When I shed my blood on Calvary,
Dressed her in the robe of purity,
She is my precious bride to be,
Singing praises through the ages, for my Father and me.
Together, forever in eternity.



What a guy! You can't help falling in love over and over again with a fells like that.........God Bless, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.