Sunday, January 2, 2011

TRANSPLANTED A NOTE TO SUSAN THE FAITHFUL

HELLO BELOVED OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! Susan I am always blessed and encouraged when you take the time to comment on my blogs. You are one of my faithful cheerleaders. I miss you too girl and the others as well. As to how I am.....I am blessed among women.....a favored child of the most high God. We have to bloom where we are planted but sometimes the nutrients in the soil are depleted and the bloom dies and the plant grows weak and becomes root bound in the old familiar clay pot. I asked the gardener if we could change things and he said no. I made it a matter of prayer and was transplanted. The old nutrients were deminished. The plant taken out of the old clay pot. The soil shaken out of the root bound plant and new nutrients added to a new pot. In two days after the change the plant no longer needed oxygen day or night. No oxygen for 3 months now. The old plant needed 150 units a day and is now down to 50 soon to be none. The plant was exhausted because of a serious shortage of vitamin d which has now been rectified. I am stronger and doing things I have not done in 3 years. I will try to stop by and see you soon I think of you often and continue to pray for your family. God bless, Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.