Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AT 3 AM I HEARD THE PROPHET SAY.....

At three this am I was listening to a prophet on TBN Praise The Lord show. His name is Perry White Jr. He has written a book called cleaning your house and pruning your family tree. It deals with breaking generational curses and casting out demonic influences in your life. For many years I awake at three in the morning. God wakes me up. He talks to me or I feed on His word or we just have a cup of tea and conversation. I often tell my prayer partners that He wakes me at 3 because that is the only time I am quiet enough for Him to get in a word sideways........but this morning I heard the prophet say....in the spirit world the demonic is at it's lowest strength and the Holy Spirit is elevated at 3;00 AM.......wow! No wonder you can hear God better then. Our head is full of voices all day long and sometimes it is hard to sort out God's voice from the imitators. I wanted to share that prophet word with you be blessed, love Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.