Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LIVING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ALMOST

If you are living in any percent of almost you are living in 100 per cent of failure. King Aggrippa said to Paul you have almost persuaded me to be a Christian. As the old saying goes, close only counts in horseshoes. If you almost caught the biggest fish in the pond, you 100 per cent did not catch it. If you almost won the award, you 100 per cent did not win it. If you almost sunk the basket, you 100 per cent did not make it. If you were almost saved you absolutely were not and unless something changes you are on your way to a devils hell. There are only two choices. No room for almosts. We need to live on the flip side of almost. Instead of I almost got saved, our cry needs to be I almost did not get saved meaning you absolutely 100 per cent did get save. Instead of I almost caught the big on, it should be I almost did not catch the big one. You can not almost make it to heaven be-loved. Don't fall into King Agrippa's trap of almost persuaded. Make a decision today to live on the flip side of almost. Amem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.