Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PRAYING FOR YOUR LOVED ONES

I was watching a 10 year old rerun of praise the Lord last night and a woman gave a testimony of a revelation word of God on praying your family into the kingdom. Her husband did not want to be with her any more and he divorced her. She was devastated. In time she joined a women's prayer group who were in like circumstances. They taught her how to pray for her husband. They asked her if she wanted him back and she said yes. They taught her to start putting her husband's name into the scriptures and calling what was not as if it was.....for instance.....Psalms 1:1 blessed is Jake who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But Jake's delight is in the law of the Lord and he meditates on it day and night. Wow! Three years later that man returned and they were remarried and now have a ministry with divorced Christians and non-Christians alike. That is a powerful word. The word of God never returns void. I have known people who have prayed for family members for years with not many results but I feel in my spirit this will bring results. I have family members I will pray this prayer for. If this prayer is for you the spirit will bear witness with your spirit. Let me hear your testimony of victory when it comes, for beloved it will come. God bless, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.