Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT IN OPERATION

Tonight I received a comment on one of my blogs by a faithful reader who never fails to encourage my efforts. He was operating in the gift of the word of wisdom one of the three speaking gifts of the nine gifts of the spirit listed in I Cor. 12... Check it out. He said sing as in Isaiah 44. That is a favorite scripture which I use often when ministering to others. I knew that He did not send this word so I alone could be blessed. So I am blessing you....Isaiah 44:23 SING , O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it; shout ye lower parts of the earth and break forth into singing, ye mountains, ye forests and every tree therein; for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified Himself in Israel. It is a command of the most high God beloved that all creation shout and sing of His glory AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.