Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ALONE BUT NEVER LONELY

I have been a widow for over 10 years. Recently a friend asked me, don't you ever get lonely living in this big 2 story house alone. No, I softly replied,( ever notice how people strain to hear when you talk softly). Actually I live with three men, there is not time to be lonely. They raised their brows in shock as I whispered, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Then they laughed and shook their head. A Christian can live alone but lonely is not in the DNA. I am ever busy with my Father's business. There is to much word to hear to watch to read and then there is my job to distribute that word. No time to be lonely, only time to live in the blessing and favor of God. Alone yes, lonely never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.