Friday, April 9, 2010

LET YOUR GLORY DWELL IN ME


Lord, let this body be a place for your glory to dwell,
Let my soul with your praises swell.

Let your heart be my heart is my sole desire.
Set my mouth to speak with Holy fire.

This is my cry; this is my plea.
That the glory of your Son be reflected in me.

Let me sing with joy so clear,
That the lost will hear far and near.

Let the blood shout mercy from the throne above,
Let us be the reflections of His abiding love.

Let the angels sing from the throne on high,
Forgiveness from the blood of the Son will never die.

Your presence lives within our heart, my mighty King,
You are our life, our breath, our everything.

So to you, our Savior, we praise and pray,
We are only a WORD away from a brand new day.

So our praises shall ring through eternity,
For in His amazing grace, He loved even me.


I love you all, God Bless, LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.