Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JUST RHYMING WORDS

Just rhyming words,
That's what I do.
Some of them you have heard,
Some of them are new.

Some are beautiful poetry,
Some are simply funny.
Some are full of liberty,
Some give you a run for your money.

Some tell of friends old and new.
Some of my family.
Some will break your heart that's true.
Some are even a little sappy.

But the best ones tell of Jesus and His love.
The sacrifice He gave for me and you.
Some tell of the angels above,
But all of them tell the truth.

So I am sending hugs your way,
Because you are blessed among the children of men.
Also sending smiles today,
Hoping it ill hold you until we meet again.

I want you to know I pray for you,
So I will go now and get to it.
Jesus is faithful and true,
And I wanted to make sure you knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.