Thursday, October 21, 2010

TRAINED TO SETTLE

During tea with Him this am my thoughts began to ramble. My grandsons are playing soccer. They are being taught to be competitive team players. Not to be obnoxious winners and to be good losers. Sounds good doesn't it. Then I thought about the word of God. We have trained our children to settle if they lose a battle and try again. Sounds good but I realized God never tells us to settle. He does tell us to try again until we succeed and win the battle against the enemy. He tells us to plan to win...succeed. The enemy was already defeated 2000 years ago by Jesus. The battle is His we just have to show up. We never have to settle for anything less than victory. In these spiritual wars I am determined to be a sore loser and war until I see victory. As the world says it ain't over till the fat lady sings and I intend to sing and praise my way to victory. God bless Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.