Sunday, October 24, 2010

STUBBORNESS...A LITTLE KNOWN FACT

Have you ever been stubborn in something whether you were wrong or right? We have all had those times in our lives. I have watched my grandchildren do inappropriate behavior and been banished to the time out corner to consider their actions. Every few minutes Dad would ask, have you changed your mind? I have seen the child answer no in stubbornness in up to two hours or heard them say yes and get up and do it again to be banished to the time out corner again. A test of wills and Dad would be more stubborn than them and not give up until they changed their mind. The Bible says .....stubbornness is as a sin of witchcraft......wow that statement amazed me the first time I heard it. I had never thought of stubbornness being connected with witchcraft. But reflecting on the three tools Satan uses isolation, intimidation and manipulation of course it is a sin of witchcraft or if you will a sign of witchcraft. A little known fact. A sermon seldom preached. Think about it. I love you, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.