Sunday, October 3, 2010

SATAN'S NEW BATTLE PLAN TO DEFEAT CHRISTIANS

Satan's new battle plan to defeat Christians has been revealed. It can be summed up in one word...COMMUNICATIONS. We live in a world centered around communication. We have T.V., radio, I-phones, Internet, text messages,e-mail, CNN, home phones. We are so busy talking to each other, texting each other. If the enemy can keep us busy advising each other we don't have time for prayer, our communication with God to build a relationship with him to get the answers of truth we seek. Sometimes prayer takes time and God makes us wait for the answer, but we are a generation of instant gratification and do not practice patience. If I e-mail you and do not get an answer I can text you again and tell you I need you to text me back but you can not text God and order him to respond. Beware the battle plan of the enemy, beloved.....God bless Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.