Sunday, October 3, 2010

A LIFE CHANGING WORD

Through out the Bible we are given examples of men and women of audacious faith who dared to believe God could perform the impossible. I want to give you a word today that will change your life and increase your vision. If your vision does not intimidate you there is a good chance it is insulting to God.....let me repeat....if your vision does not intimidate you there is a good chance it is insulting to God....let me repeat.... If your vision does not intimidate you there is a good chance it is insulting to God!!!. I have made this statement three times because if these words are repeated three times it is more likely they will be engraved on your heart and moved by audacious faith to change your life. I remember one time God said your harvest is coming in, Linda. I said, oh goody, I'll get my wheelbarrow and God said you're thinking too small, get a dump truck. I was thinking home garden wheel barrow harvest to benefit my household but God was thinking truck garden harvest to benefit the world....I repeat... If your vision does not intimidate you it is probably insulting to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.