Monday, May 3, 2010

LORD I HAVE WALKED THIS WAY ALONE BEFORE

I have just completed an amazing adventure with the Lord tonight. My prayer partner and I were going to a revival in Webb City this evening and she was unable to go so I went alone (almost) so Jesus and I and the angels had a great celebration in the car on the way down and He gave me a new song no man has heard, no man has sang. He is soooo gooood to me. The praise and worship there manifested the presence of God.... When the songwriter wrote the words.....Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. I can feel His mighty power and His grace . I can feel the brush of Angel wings, I see glory on each face. Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place... The presence of the Lord was truly in that place. I did not want to leave that atmosphere so I brought it home with me. On the way home He gave me the rest of the song.............


Lord I have walked this way alone before,
I have done this thing alone before,
And Lord I'll do do do it again,
By faith in Him.

My mountain was so tall,
I didn't realize it could hide,
The valley of deliverance
On the other side.

My rainbow's waiting there,
Just for me,
To speak the word of God,
Which forms my destiny.

I've read the end of the book,
And I know I shall win,
By the word of my testimony,
And the blood of the lamb.

I shall stand in victory,
Beside the Crystal Sea,
By the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords,
Singing, Holy, Holy, Holy.

Lord I've walked this way alone before.
I've done this thing alone before,
Lord I will do do do it again,
By faith in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.