Thursday, May 6, 2010

THE DESTINATION IS THERE

I heard a story of an old man who died and left his son an inheritance.... His family Bible... The son never opened the book for 20 years after his father's death. When he finally opened the book between every page was a 100 or 1000 dollar bill. His father had truly left him a rich inheritance. How sad..... I can't imagine not opening the book for 20 years. Today I took down an old Bible I had worn out after carrying it for 15 years. I opened it and found a forgotten treasure. I had done a 7 day fast in August of 2002 seeking a word from God. I received that word written it down and slipped it into the pages of my favorite Bible and forgotten about it. As I read the word given to me by Him it spoke to my spirit again. Once God gives you a word He does not repent....... The word is forever.... I would like to share that word with you.

August 14, 2002....The Lord would not lead you into a burning barn least He enter with you. You shall not be utterly destroyed. Truth will be your path in the darkness. Glory shall shine out of your face and you shall be a blessing in the uttermost parts of the nation. Demons shall flee and demons shall fall. As the eagle lifts his wings to the heavenlies so shall you be lifted to my high places. The throne of grace shall be your courage and protection. The blood of my Son shall cover your hands.
Mercy and peace shall prevail in the land of the wicked. Angels will surround you as you go, silencing the the weapons of your enemies.The light you leave behind shall not be extinguished and the salt shall not lose it's flavor. Men will seek you out to learn of my glory. Exhortation and wisdom of the Word shall flow from your lips. You will be slow to speak and quick to listen. Marvelous works and wonders will pave the way while you await my glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.