Sunday, September 12, 2010

INTO THE FLAMES

I loved this devotion so I thought I would share it....the townspeople were in total despair. A fire which started in a diner was threatening to burn down the bussiness district. They seemed helpless to o anything about it. Suddenly a truck full of farm workers came speeding down the hill toward the fire. The crowd moved back as the truck drove straight into the flames. The farm workers jumped out and started beating the flames with their coats, miraculously bringing it under control. The city fathers were so grateful they gave each man a thousand dollar reward. A newsman interviewed the driver asking what he was going to do with his money? You can be the first thing I am going to do is fix the brakes on my truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.