Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ALL THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD COULD NOT CONTAIN THEM.....

Sometimes our vision is so small we tend to keep God in a box. This week a verse keeps going through my mind. I have read it a thousand times but this time it changed my vision of who Christ was when he walked the earth as a man. John only knew Him for 3 years and yet he said in John 21:25.... And these are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Can you imagine doing so many good works that if they were recorded would fill all the books of the world and some left over? It sure broadens your vision. We have such a small portion of His deeds recorded in the gospels, we can read them in a day. I am an avid reader. I read at least a book a day and often grieve to think I don't have enough time left to read all the books I would like to. Look at all the Christian books that have been written about Him in the last 2 centuries based on only the gospels. It is awe inspiring is it not.......ALL THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD COULD NOT CONTAIN THEM.......THE GOOD WORKS OF JESUS....GOD BLESS LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.