Thursday, June 10, 2010

IF THE FIRST FRUIT IS HOLY

IF THE FIRSTFRUIT IS HOLY............WHAT IS THE FIRSTFRUIT? The first fruit is the part that belongs to God........ the first tenth.... The thithe.........What does holy mean? Holy means set apart from the evil and wickedness of this world. For if the first fruit is holy the whole lump is holy. And if the root is holy so are the branches. Romans 11:6 That is a lot of food for thought my friends. If the first fruit is holy the lump has no choice but to come into alignment with it. A blessing that grows and encompasses all that surrounds it. There are many scriptures in the Bible that tell of the blessings of the tithe given cheerfully but I had never considered this one before. I remember one time robbing God. I have faithfully given my 10 percent to God for years and He had been faithful to supply my needs. Several years back I was a little short. I had 80.00 to last the month and I decided to keep it as a cushion, it was God's money His tithe. I went to a revival one night and blew a tire on my car. Guess how much to replace it exactly 80.00. You can give your tithe to God a holy decision or you can make a bad decision and the enemy will steal it...... definitely an unholy decision which made the whole lump unholy. If someone asked you if you are holy unless you have a revelation from God you will answer no there is none holy but Him. That remark came from you own understanding not from the truth. God says His ways are higher than our ways His thoughts higher than our thoughts. The Bible says the truth shall set you free but the truth is only the truth you know will set you free. If you have never heard the truth of salvation you can not be saved etc etc. Recently I did a devotion on Poverty Thinking and one of the things I said was whatever you see on the inside will manifest on the out side. Jesus was God's first fruit and He was holy. When we came to Christ we put on HIS HOLINESS. An identifying mark was put on us....... a clock if you will and when God looks at us He sees through the blood of the lamb with mercy and forgiveness a holy thing. Because He is holy we are holy. IF THE FIRSTFRUIT IS HOLY THE WHOLE LUMP IS HOLY. Can you change your thinking and look on yourself as holy cloaked with His holiness? What is on the inside has no choice but to manifest on the outside. If the first fruit is holy.......... God Bless I love you...... LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.