Monday, June 14, 2010

HOPE FOR BARREN WOMBS

Before a prayer meeting I always ask God for a scripture this time I said God what scipt...... And He answered before I could finish the question Psalms 113. I opened the Everyday Bible which has become a favorite of mine lately and read these promises.

Praise the Lord. Praise him you servants of the Lord.Praise the name of the Lord.The Lord's name shall be praised now and forever. The Lord's name should be praised from where the sun rises to where it sets. The Lord is supreme over the nations. His glory reaches the skies.No one is like the Lord our God. He rules from heaven. He bends down to look at the skies and the earth. The Lord lifts the poor from the dirt.He takes the helpless from the ashes. And He seats them with princes, the princes of his people.He gives children to the woman who has none. He makes her a happy woman. Praise the Lord............He gives children to the woman who has none.....here is a promise ...a scripture for barren wombs to rest their hope and faith on. I have read many stories in he Bible of God full filling this promise but I did not know there was a actual scripture to believe on. I thought about the stories of a couple of barren womb. Abraham's wife Sarah. They had given up hope their natural bodies were beyond child bearing yet God produced life in a barren womb. Sarah laughed at the promise and named her child Issac which means laughter. If I am not mistaken that is the first time laughter is mentioned in the Bible. Can you imagine a life without laughter? I can not. Then there was Zacariah and Elizabeth. Again laughter and his mouth was shut until the birth of John the Baptist. Can you imagine history without a John the Baptist? Nor can I. I guess my whole point being God not only honored prayer to fill a barren womb as in the case of Samuel's mother but he also went beyond the lost hope and faithless to fill empty wombs. This must be an important matter with God. There is hope for barren wombs in Psalms 113:9 Think about believing and hoping and activating your faith God Bless Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.