Saturday, February 19, 2011

TEA WITH HIM

As most of you know I arise at 3 or 4 in the morning. I have a cup of tea with Him and we fellowship together before the world can crowd in on me. I am going to attend a Christian writers fellowship this April. I am going to have a book agent review some chapters in my book and work at getting it published. I was thinking on these things and the Holy Spirit said why seek ye the promised land when He lives within you? Have you ever noticed how God always brings wisdom by asking a question? We as Christians tend to seek the promise land. We know the scripture says seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all these other things shall be added unto you, but even when we think we are seeking the kingdom first the world tends to get in our way. We need to let the word get in our way not the world. I wrote the book three years ago and have been frustrated at my efforts to get it published. When I read one of the guests would be a book agent looking for new authors I felt God was opening a door. God told me to write the book and even named the chapters and told me how many chapters to write and why. I believe God is able to finish the work He starts and yet I have been looking to man to do things the usual way. Indeed I need to seek the kingdom first and believe God for the finished product. I had never thought of Jesus as the promised land before. He truly is the promised land. He has ever thing I need and will ever need, why should I seek it from the world. What a blessed peace that word brought to me. Be blessed, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.