Monday, December 27, 2010

A GROAN CAN MAKE IT TO THE THRONE

WHEN you do not have a prayer..... a groan will make it to the throne. A moan of self pity will never make it but God hears the groan of bondage and injustice. When the children of Israel were in bondage with no hope they groaned and the Bible says God heard their groans and delivered them. Many years ago there was a tragedy in my family that devastated me, left me so powerless I could not lift up my head or call for help. The Lord woke up an intercessory prayer warrior and gave her some words, told her to call me and speak these words to me. Those words broke the bondage I was in.... lifted me out of the dark loneliness I was suffering and gave me back the power of faith. All I could do was groan and it reached the throne. I often think of the demoniac in the tombs who could not call out for help and I believe God heard his groans of bondage and sent Jesus with his deliverance. When you do not have a prayer a groan can reach the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.