Friday, May 20, 2011

THE MYSTERY REVEALED

I awoke this morning to a glorious day,
So full of the word, I didn't know what to say.
Should I teach bits of all I learned, just what should I do?
The Holy Spirit says quietly, I only have one verse for you.
It contains the wisdom of the ages, the answers to all things, it's true.
Just give them 1Timothy 6:14,that's all you have to say, that's all you have to do.
These words strengthen faith and bring power.
They were given for this very hour.
They will expand your vision and make you grow.
Follow them and they will teach you all you have to know.
The promised land of great expectations,
Await you for your chosen station.
You are a chosen generation and my word is true.
Do all I command until I return for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.