Friday, May 20, 2011

FROM EGYPT TO THE PROMISED LAND

I came from the land of Egypt, a slave to my fear.
The land of never enough,
I came into the desert of despair,
The land of just enough.
But when I stepped into the promised land,
I met El Shaddi, the God of more than enough.
I been changed from glory to glory.
Proclaiming to one and all, the greatest love story.
A Father's love for His sons and daughter's.
Hearing the heart of God, that's all that matters.
I've ran a long race from fear to despair to victory,
The promise is life everlasting, come run with me.
The light of the world, the salt of the earth, a city on a hill that can not be hidden,
Dance and rejoice to the marriage of the great I am where you have been bidden.
Gather healing, salvation and deliverance at the throne of grace,
Join Jesus at the right hand of God. As you take your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.