Monday, November 15, 2010

DOORWAYS TO DEMONS

Doorways to demons include wigi boards, horoscopes, fortunetellers, seances. These things open your mind to the deceptive moves of the enemy. These things tell you what you already know. Just as God knows all your thoughts and actions there has been other observers to events in your life.....spiritual observers (demons). They were there when your mama spoke her last words to you. A familiar spirit can give you that information. They will always tell you things you already know so do not think it a marvelous thing. Jesus says I will reveal my mysteries to you. He says I will tell you things you do not know. My mother was a Christian who read her horoscope every day. I could not persuade her it was evil even using the scripture that God was going to destroy the astrologers and monthly procrastinators. No matter what her horoscope said she would bend the events of the day to make it be true. That is a strange power to have over your mind. We call it the mind blinding spirit. Do not be deceived and open doorways to demons. God bless, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.