Thursday, July 14, 2011

I CAN HAVE ANYTHING I WANT IN GRANDMA'S HOUSE

A couple months before my mom passed last year, her and dad came to my house to visit. It was the last time she ever came to my house before she left us. My son and his 2 sons came over to visit with them as well. I had a bowl of trail mix on my table. It had dried fruits as well as nuts and seeds in it. The youngest grandson had just turned 7. He came often to the table and picked out the dried pineapple from the trail mix and ate it. The pineapple pieces were his favorite. Now my mom is old school and after about the third trip to the bowl she said I think you ought to eat some of the other things and not just the pineapple. My grandson looked at her in amazement and said quietly...I can have anything I want in grandma's house. My mom face was priceless and I burst out laughing. I said mom, he's right, he can have anything he wants in my house. I don't mind if he eats all the pineapple. I thought later of the scripture that says we have to come to him with the faith as a little child. It warmed my heart that my grand kids know without a doubt they can have whatever they want in grandma's house. We should take a lesson of the faith of a child and believe we can have anything we want in our Father's house. Salvation, healing, deliverance, miracles. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.