Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CHOICES

As I was reading my morning devotionals, a statement Paul made in the 2nd chapter of 11Corinthians caught my eye. But I determined this with myself, that I would not come to you again in heaviness. There is another scripture somewhere that says we are to determine in our heart what we shall give to God. I realized some years ago happiness is a state of mind. You can not depend on others for your happiness. Not husbands, wives, children, relationships or jobs. You have to decide. So many times we react according to feelings or emotions when the truth is we have to determine within ourselves as Paul did. That is good word saints. God bless, I love you Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is so true, Aunt Linda! Thanks for sharing! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message so I know you've been here.